With energy prices and water use restrictions commonplace in DFW, it makes sense to choose an environmentally responsible water heating solution like a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater
SOUTHLAKE, TX – May 7, 2012 – Berkeys, a leading provider of air conditioning and plumbing services to North Texas homeowners, today announced six reasons why a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater is a better choice over traditional tank-style water heaters.
- Endless hot water – A tankless water heater turns any water source into hot water on demand. There is no limit to the amount of hot water a tankless water heater can hold. Imagine endless hot water during the holidays when visitors put more demand on a plumbing network.
- Lower energy bills – There is no re-heating of water as with traditional water heaters. This efficiency can help homeowners save up to 30 percent on energy costs
- Long system life – Tankless water heaters have a typical life of up to 20 years. This can be twice as long as a tank style unit. Additionally, tankless water heaters require little maintenance over their lifetime.
- Space savings – Tankless water heaters are compact in design and can be installed virtually anywhere. Traditional tank water heaters can take up to 16 square feet of valuable floor space.
- Clean, fresh water – Rust and scale can build up inside a traditional storage tank. With tankless water heaters, homeowners will always experience fresh, clean water that is heated on demand, as it passes through the unit.
- Sustainable and green – Tankless water heaters with ENERGY STAR approval use less energy and prevent greenhouse gas emissions.
“You’ll want an experienced and licensed plumber to install a qualified ENERGY STAR Rinnai Tankless Water Heater. I recommend a search be done prior to a plumbing emergency,” stated Jamie Wooldridge, CEO for Berkeys. “It may be necessary to upgrade the existing natural gas line. Additionally special venting or electric service may be required. You definitely want professionals for a tankless water heater installation.”
It is possible to reduce costs through available rebates and / or tax credits. Homeowners can use the Special Deals Finder to determine whether there are rebates available for ENERGY STAR qualified tankless water heaters in their zip code.
Berkeys plumbers have passed rigorous state plumbing examinations and are licensed by the State of Texas. They understand the complexity of state plumbing codes all the way down to local requirements. Berkeys licensed HVAC technicians are experts in the latest air conditioning technology and green innovations, including the installation of Energy Star certified products and the use of Ozone friendly refrigerants.
The BAM Plan ensures home systems continuously operate safely and at peak efficiency. The key differentiator of the BAM Plan is an 11-point inspection of a home’s plumbing system, including a check for underground leaks that can cause a home’s foundation to shift and crack. Over 12,000 tune-ups were performed for customers in 2011.
Berkeys maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has led the field in area newspapers’ readers’ favorite polls. For more information, visit https://www.berkeys.com/.