Electrical Home Safety, Year-round for only $99 with AMP
From the garage to the kitchen and bathroom…every part of your home demands electricity. Having any problems with it, whether seen or unseen, can cost you thousands, but also be a safety hazard for you and your family.
Here’s What you Get with AMP:
Front of the Line VIP Scheduling
Should an emergency arise with any electrical components, you will receive priority scheduling over non-members. This includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Up to 15% Savings on Service
AMP Members enjoy up to 15% discounts on electrical repairs and services. As always, Berkeys offers flat rate pricing, which means we will tell you the cost in advance. So, you don’t have to watch the clock or worry about surprising overtime fees.
Annual Safety Check
Receive special offers on plumbing products & services throughout the year.
Peace of Mind
AMP inspections keep your homes electrical systems operating at peak efficiency, but may also detect potential problems that can be corrected inexpensively before major damage occurs.
Protect Manufacturers’ Warranties
Most manufacturer warranties require licensed technicians to perform any repairs or installations. By using Berkeys’ licensed electricians, this will help protect any warranties that may exist.
Annual Electrical Home Safety Inspection
Our licensed Electrician will inspect your home’s entire electrical system looking for any safety hazards and potential energy saving recommendations, including, but not limited to:
- Main Panel Boards: We inspect the Main Electrical Panel/Load Center to ensure the wire connections on the breaker are properly torqued (tightened) and the breakers are properly connected to the buss bars. The screws connecting the wire to the breakers can become loose over time.
- Arc Fault Breakers: We inspect the ARC Fault Breaker for proper function and safety.
- GFCI Protection (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter): We inspect all receptacles that need GFCI protection are protected.
- Smoke Detectors: We inspect all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for proper interconnect operation and replace the batteries FREE on all Non-Expired smoke detectors. (Smoke Detectors expire at 10 years)
- Lighting: We inspect all lighting fixtures (visual inspection).
- Security Lighting: We inspect any security lighting you may have.
- Timers: If you have an electrical unit on a timer, we will adjust for daylight savings time.
- Surge Protection: We inspect your home for proper surge protection and/or recommendations.
- Back-Stabbed Connections: We inspect Back Stabbed Connections, which can be a serious fire hazard.
- Change out Smoke Detector Batteries: On all smoke detectors less than 10 years old.