Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration Products by Berkeys
RO PurePro™ Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration
For our valued customers in the DFW metroplex, Berkeys now offers reverse osmosis drinking water systems. The RO PurePro™ system has four stages of filtration to provide you with fresh and clean tasting drinking water. To benefit your health, impurities are removed and contaminants are reduced in every way possible.
Here’s what the RO PurePro™ can do for you:
- Improve the taste of your water
- Deliver high-quality water through the removal of unwanted impurities
- Get bottled-water quality water right from your tap
- Ensure advanced water quality compared to pour-through pitchers or faucet filters
RO PURE PRO™ Can Filter The Worry From Your Water
Improve water taste and reduce possible water odor
The RO PurePro™ Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration system by Berkeys provides you with the ultimate clean water by removing chlorine, total dissolved solids (TDS) and other impurities as small as an atom. Experience better tasting drinks and ice using the water from your tap.
On average, for a family of four, the RO PurePro™ drinking water system produces ultra clean water for approximately $0.25 per day.
The Perfect companion to your ReIonator Pro® System
The RO PurePro™ water purification system makes for a great companion to our ReIonator Pro® water conditioner or SoftMAX Pro™ water softener. Both of these systems provide the RO PurePro™ with softer water that will prevent it from clogging up.
Get high quality and fresh tasting water right from your tap, refill your reusable water bottles and forget about throw-away bottled water bottles.
How the RO PurePro™ Works
- Water enters the unit through sediment and carbon pre-filters, which are specially designed to protect the automatic shut-off and membrane from clogging with debris, while reducing chlorine.
- Next, water goes through the membrane where the actual reverse osmosis happens. The membrane can significantly reduce dissolved solids and other unwanted impurities from the water stream.
- The purified water is stored and ready to use so that when you turn on the tap, it flows from the holding tank through another activated carbon filter, providing a final polish to the water.
Advantages of the RO PurePro™ Reverse Osmosis system from Berkeys:
- Space-saving ultra slim design
- 4 stages of filtration
- High-performance, 50 gal./day membrane
- Automatic shutoff when holding tank is full
- Air Gap faucet
- High flow rates with 3/8” outlet tubing to faucet
- Quick connect fittings and color-coded tubing for simple installation
Ro PurePro™ Will Reduce:
- Arsenic V
- Chromium III
- Chromium VI
- Radium 226/228
Incoming Water Specifications
|Water Pressure Range||40-100 psig (280-690 kPa)|
|Max Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)||2000 ppm (mg/l) maximum|
|Water Temperature Range||40-100° F (4-38° C)|
|pH Range||4-11 (optimum pH 7.0-7.5)|
|Maximum Hardness||< 10 gpg (170 mg/l or soften)|
|Maximum Iron||< .1 ppm (mg/l)|
|Maximum Manganese||< 0.05 ppm (mg/l)|
|Chlorine Restriction||See note|
|Bacteria Restriction||Water source must be potable**|
NOTE: Chlorine will damage a T.F.C. Membrane. The Activated Carbon Pre-filters has been designed to reduce chlorine from the incoming water. Change filter every 6 to 12 months, more often if the water contains more than 1 ppm chlorine. **DO NOT USE WITH WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE OR OF UNKNOWN QUALITY WITHOUT ADEQUATE DISINFECTION BEFORE OR AFTER THE SYSTEM.