Ready to schedule maintenance now? Call 817-405-0740
or Request Maintenance Online »
Benefits of ALL our Membership Plans
- Thorough Annual Inspections of Your Home’s most critical systems (2x per Year for HVAC)
- Ensure that everything is operating at peak performance
- Help identify existing/problems (such as carbon monoxide leaks or leaking water heaters or electrical issues)
- Look for opportunities for improvement such as safety, energy savings, health, comfort, or upgrades & estimates on new equipment
- Receive up to 15% on parts & labor
- Get extended warranties on most service & repairs (specific to the plan(s) you have)
- Maintain a better historical record of inspections and work performed on your home which can be very beneficial if you ever decide to sell your home
- Receive priority scheduling for service calls vs. non-members with proactive reminders to schedule your inspections when it’s time
- New Benefit for ALL Active Members: Receive TWO $63.00 coupons per year ($126 Total) Mailed in December and June/July which never expire and can be redeemed for any repair on any service or installation (some restrictions may apply).
BAM! is BERKEYS Bi-Annual Maintenance Plan for your HVAC Systems (no matter how many)
Includes one PRE-PAID* Spring/Summer and one PRE-PAID* Fall/Winter HVAC System Maintenance Visit by Certified Technicians. All of this for only $99.00 per year. These inspections include, but are not limited to:
Summer / Spring AC Inspection
Check inside Cooling Coil (if accessible), Inspect Primary and Secondary Drains, Check and Clean Condenser, Check Operation Pressures for Proper Refrigerant Charge, Adjust Blower Components, Monitor AC Cycle, Monitor Voltage & Amp. Draw on all Motors, Check and tighten all Loose Electrical Connections, Clean and adjust Thermostat
Fall / Winter Heating Inspection
Adjust Blower Components, Check & Test Safety Controls, Monitor Furnace Cycle, Inspect Gas Pressure, Check for Cracked Heat Exchanger, Monitor Flue Draft for Safe Operation, Adjust Heat Anticipator Settings, Check & Adjust Ignition Operation, Adjust Air Flow for proper Temperature Use, Check and tighten all Loose Electrical Connections, Monitor Voltage & Amp. Draw on all Motors, Clean & Adjust Thermostat
*Does not include any recommended parts & labor on recommended repairs, or Freon.
The CLUB plan includes one-annual plumbing inspection including, but not limited to:
Water Heater, Kitchen, Bathroom, Toilets, Faucets, Exposed Water Lines, Piping, Drains, Washing Machines, Assess any problem areas, plus a no-charge water heater flush (standard tank only and some limitations may apply) or a discounted fee for a tankless water heater de-scale.
The AMP plan includes one-annual electrical inspection including, but not limited to:
Main Panel Boards, Arc Fault Breakers, GFCI Protection (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter), Smoke Detectors, Lighting, Security Lighting, Timers, Surge Protection, Back-Stabbed Connections, Change out Smoke Detector Batteries.