Need a Gas or Electric Water Heater Dallas? Call Berkeys for Water Heater Estimates, Repairs & Installation
Sales :: Repair :: Delivery :: Installation
- We Service All Makes & Models
- Gas & Electric Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Click Here for a Water Heater Quote Request
Depending on the type of hot water heater in your home, you may face serious hazards if you try to repair a problem without taking the necessary and vital safety precautions. Berkeys technicians can repair all brands of electric, gas and tankless water heaters.
If you are having any of these problems with your gas or electric water heater it’s time for a water heater inspection
- No hot water or less hot water
- Rusty water color
- Rotten egg smell / odor
- Rumbling or popping noises
- High pitched, whining sounds
- Water leaks around the base of water heater
The water heater is considered a major junction of your plumbing system which in most Dallas homes or structures begin below the slab or foundation, and extends to all the important rooms of your home. Therefore choosing the right type and size water heater for your families is an important decision that Berkeys would like to help you with.
When is a Tank-Type Water Heater the Right Call?
There are two situations in which we recommend a tank-type water heater. One is a financial consideration, the other a physical one.
- Tankless water heaters cost much less to operate, but do cost more initially. If you want short-term savings, a tank-type heater would be better.
- Secondly, if the installation must be an electric heater instead of natural gas, a tank-type heater would be a better choice. Electric tankless water heaters do not operate as efficiently as those that use natural gas.
For more information on Tankless Water Heaters
Call Berkeys today at 877-746-6855, or request an appointment online.
Plumbing Preventive Maintenance and Repair
When you join Berkeys Club, you can rest assured that you are covered when it comes to any plumbing problems you may experience throughout the year.
We take care of our members’ homes as if they were our own, only sending drug-tested, background-checked, and professionally-trained technicians into your home.