Berkeys Automatic Maintenance (BAM) Plan Makes Homes Maintenance Easy
SOUTHLAKE, TX. – July 26, 2011 – Since the launch of the Berkeys Automatic Maintenance (BAM) Plan in February, thousands of homeowners throughout Dallas and Fort Worth have signed up for the $99 annual maintenance agreement that provides regularly scheduled air conditioning, heating and plumbing service via annual tune-ups.
According to Berkeys president, Bill Stevens, 5,000 customers to be exact. He attributes the BAM Plan’s popularity to its all-inclusive services and significant cost savings.
“The BAM Plan puts home maintenance on auto pilot for the homeowner and ensures their air conditioning, heating and plumbing systems will work at peak efficiency year round,” explains Stevens, noting that Berkeys tracks and schedules the tune-ups for each customer. “People who have our BAM Plan save money in three ways: one low, flat rate price; lower utility bills; and longer service life for equipment.”
Berkeys was the first plumbing, heating and air conditioning company in Tarrant County to introduce an annual service agreement that included plumbing, A/C and heating with its Universal Protection Plan in 2003. The BAM Plan offers the same thorough inspections, but includes more benefits, services and cost savings to customers:
- Central air conditioning service tune-ups in spring – multiple systems
- Central heating tune-ups in fall – multiple systems
- Plumbing service tune-up each year – including checks for water and gas leaks
- Automatic scheduling – Berkeys tracks tune-ups and contacts customer for maintenance appointments
- Priority scheduling in case of heating, air conditioning or plumbing emergency, including nights and weekends-no extra charge
- Preferred pricing – BAM Plan members receive discounted pricing on parts and labor
- Flat rate pricing – at $99 per year, the BAM Plan saves customers hundreds of dollars per year especially it’s one low price for all of your systems no matter how many you have.
- Upgrade to a 10-year BAM agreement is available for only $299 that’s less than $30 a year!
For more than 35 years, Berkeys Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning has specialized in making homes and businesses energy efficient, safe and comfortable. In 2010, Berkeys expanded its service area beyond Northeast Tarrant County to include Flower Mound, Lewisville, Denton, as well as in Dallas County and Collin County communities, including Carrollton, Plano, Irving and Frisco.
“As we continue to grow, we will work hard to maintain our reputation for prompt, honest service from licensed and factory trained technicians, assuring customers the best in professional service and equipment,” says Stevens.
To become a BAM Plan member or schedule an appointment, call 1-877-BERKEYS or go to www.berkeys.com.