Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Trophy Club, TX
- Berkeys Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkeys Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkeys Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Tank-style hot water heaters are the most common type of water heater in Trophy Club, TX homes. These are the ones that involve storing water in a large tank and heating it constantly so that it is ready for use when you turn on your taps or run your dishwasher. The tank refills itself automatically so that you always have hot water unless you use too much within a small period of time. Because they are so common, Berkeys Plumbing is dedicated to being the best in the business at hot water heater repair, installation, inspection and maintenance.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
Don’t try to work on your hot water heater yourself. It is a complicated piece of equipment, no matter how simple it may seem. Only a professional should service your hot water heater, and your best professional option in Trophy Club is Berkeys Plumbing. Our plumbers are industry experts and come with full certification and insurance to protect you and your home. Working on your water heater yourself could end up doing more harm than good in the long run. Not to mention that it is a dangerous appliance that comes with a risk of shock, carbon monoxide poisoning, and fire. A professional will handle the job safely.
Berkeys will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
You should keep an eye out for certain issues that might require further inspection of your hot water heater from a trained professional. By identifying problems when they are small, you can avoid large expensive repairs.
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
One of the most important things you can do to both save money and keep your water heater reliable is to have a trained plumber from Berkeys provide regular maintenance. For instance, sediment and scale can build up inside your unit, and they can cause problems with your water heater performance and your water quality. A trained professional can drain your water heater to remove them so that your unit runs well at all times.
You can get an annual inspection and maintenance visit included if you sign up for a Berkeys Club membership. This will include draining and any other needed maintenance work, like working on the anode rod. This is the part that heats the water, and it can deteriorate without proper care. Call Berkeys to talk about joining the Club, and to find out how we can help with all of your water heater needs.