Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Southlake, TX
Berkey’s Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkey’s Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkey’s Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
You might be surprised to learn that there is more than one type of hot water heater. Tank water heaters are the most common, but there are also tankless water heaters that are getting more popular all the time. No matter what kind of water heater you have, Berkey’s Plumbing in Southlake, TX can handle everything you need. When a hot water heater fails, it can throw an entire building into chaos. No hot showers, no hot water for dishes or laundry, and a lot of stress about potential repair costs. Call Berkey’s today for help.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
Water heaters are not as simple as they might appear. That’s why you should never try to install, repair, or inspect them yourself. Call the professional, licensed team at Berkey’s to handle any issue you have with your hot water heater. Our team is full of experienced and knowledgeable plumbers who will do everything properly and safely.
It is also dangerous if you make a mistake or miss something. Beyond issues with your hot water heater, you could be injured or worse from carbon monoxide or an explosion.
Berkey’s will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
Inspections should be handled by a trained professional to make sure that nothing is overlooked. Berkey’s has thorough inspection experts to catch issues before they become big problems. Call us if you notice:
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
You need to rely on your water heater because nobody wants to be stuck without hot water. A Berkey’s plumber will provide you with regular maintenance to make sure that it is working properly and efficiently at all times. This includes draining your water heater and cleaning it out to remove any built-up substances that might negatively affect performance and water quality.
Fortunately, with a Berkey’s Club membership you get the benefit of an annual inspection and maintenance visit from a knowledgeable Berkey’s plumber. Being a member is the best way to ensure that you can keep your hot water heater in good shape affordably. Give Berkey’s a call today for more information or for your installation and repair needs.