Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Plano, TX
Berkeys Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkeys Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkeys Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
When most people think of a hot water heater, they picture a tank-style unit. It stores water as it comes into the home and keeps it at a constant hot temperature so that it’s available for use for showers, dish washing, and washing machines. Propane, natural gas, or even solar energy is used to fuel the tank. As the water depletes, the tank is filled and heated on an ongoing basis. If you use too much hot water in a short period of time, then you may run out unexpectedly and end up taking a cold shower.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
Many homeowners and landlords think that they can repair or even install a hot water heater themselves. In just about every case, this is a huge mistake. If you work on a water heater incorrectly, you could cause more damage than what you had previously, which means more repair costs and frustration. Berkeys Plumbing in Plano has experienced and knowledgeable professionals who can handle your repairs and installations for you so that you don’t have to go the DIY route.
Water heaters can be dangerous as well. They can explode, release carbon monoxide, or you could get electrocuted. Make sure to call Berkeys to keep yourself safe.
Berkeys will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
A trained plumber can inspect your system to catch any developing issues before they become more expensive problems. If issues are not addressed promptly, then you are leaving yourselves open to major problems down the road.
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
Along with regular inspections, regular maintenance is vitally important for the health and performance of your hot water heater. Each year the water should be drained to flush out any substances and materials that have built up and can leach into your water and damage your water heater.
Maintenance services are included with a Berkeys Club Membership, so you should strongly consider joining the club today. A trained and licensed professional will service every component of your system to make sure that everything is functioning properly and efficiently. Investing in a membership means that you will save money down the road by avoiding costly problems. Call Berkeys in Plano today for more information and to inquire how we can help with your hot water heater.