Water Heater Repairs and Installation in North Richland Hills, TX
Berkeys Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkeys Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkeys Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
There’s a good chance you’re familiar with the traditional water heater. It is a large tank that holds water and keeps it heated so that it is always available for use. It is the most common type of water heater in the country, including in North Richland Hills, TX. At Berkeys, we have made sure that our plumbers are water heater experts so that we can serve the community and make sure that our clients always have hot water available for washing dishes, showering, and for any other needs.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
You might decide that you want to save some money and service your hot water heater on your own. Unfortunately, that would be a bad idea. Your hot water heater is one appliance that is best left to the professionals. Berkeys Plumbing in North Richland Hills employs knowledgeable, experienced plumbers who are hot water heater experts, and can handle anything you need. If you try to repair your hot water heater yourself you may end up making the issue worse.
Not only that, but your water heater can be dangerous if not handled properly. You run the risk of electrocution, carbon monoxide poisoning, or severe water damage if you don’t do the work safely. To save yourself the risk and the headache, call Berkeys for help.
Berkeys will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
There are several common issues that you might encounter with your hot water heater. Your best option is to always have a trained professional come in and inspect your water heater and plumbing system to catch issues before they become big nightmares. The longer you leave them unaddressed, the worse they will get.
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
One of the best things you can do for your hot water heater is to give it regular maintenance. This will help extend its life and make sure that you always have reliable hot water. For example, a Berkeys plumber in North Richland Hills can drain your water heater every year to remove sediment and scale. These substances can leak into your water and even damage your water heater.
With a Berkeys Club membership, you can have access to the expertise of a Berkeys plumber for an annual inspection and maintenance visit. This means they will inspect and give a tuneup to every component of your water heater, including the anode rod, which is the instrument used to heat your water. It can wear down, but with maintenance, it will have a long life. Call Berkeys today for more information or to sign up for a Berkeys Club membership.