Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Lewisville, TX
Lewisville Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Lewisville Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Lewisville Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Don’t leave your hot water heater to less than the best. The professionals at Berkeys in Lewisville, TX can provide top-quality service, repairs, and installation for your unit. A tank water heater stores water and heats it up so that it is ready for use when you are. As you use hot water it depletes, but it fills up automatically. You always have water available unless you use too much in a short period of time.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
Many homeowners try to save money by going the DIY route for home maintenance. However, with a water heater, it is never a smart idea to try to work on it yourself. You could end up damaging the unit or causing damage to your house. Another problem could be that you think you’ve repaired it or installed it properly, but there is a hidden issue that you’ve caused that is getting worse undetected behind the scenes.
Not only that, but it can also be dangerous. There is the risk of electric shock, explosion, or carbon monoxide poisoning. Keep yourself safe and call a professional from Berkeys for help.
Berkeys will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
The best way to avoid water heater disasters is by catching them when they are small. A Berkeys plumber can provide inspection services so that your minor issues will disappear and you won’t end up with a pond under your hot water unit or no hot water at all. Some of the most common problems include:
Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
The experienced and knowledgeable professionals at Berkeys in Lewisville offer expert maintenance services so that you can rest your head at night. Your hot water heater will be in good hands and will be able to provide reliable hot water at all times. One of the most important things to do is flush out materials that can build up in the tank and damage your water heater.
It pays to have a Berkeys Club membership. An annual maintenance visit is included with the program so that you don’t even have to worry about your hot water heater. A Berkeys technician will come at a scheduled date and take care of everything. If you are in Lewisville, call Berkeys today for more information and to see how we can help.