Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Keller, TX
Berkey’s Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkey’s Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkey’s Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Too many people take their water heater for granted, but it’s a vital part of any plumbing system. That’s why Berkey’s is proud to have the best group of hot water heater experts in the Keller, TX area. Call today for help with any type or size of hot water heater. The most common type is the tank-style water heater, which stores water in a large tank and heats it up as well. Water is kept warm so that it is always available when it is needed.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
A hot water heater seems like a simple appliance at first, but there are several components that make up the system to keep water hot. That’s why we always recommend hiring a professional to help. Berkey’s plumbers can make sure that it is done right and done safely. If you try to do it yourself, you may end up causing more problems than you fix. If you make a mistake or miss something, you will end up having to pay for a much more expensive repair job.
It can be dangerous as well to try to fix a hot water heater on your own. You can get shocked, exposed to carbon monoxide, or even cause an explosion.
Berkey’s will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
All too often, major plumbing disasters are the result of small problems that are allowed to grow. If you think you might have even a minor issue with your hot water heater, call Berkey’s right away to inspect your hot water system. Some of those signs include:
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
If you own a car, you know that you need to take it in every once in a while to have a professional take a look under the hood and make some tweaks. This ensures that everything is running as it should. Your hot water heater is no different. You need a plumber to provide maintenance, such as draining out your unit to clear out any built-up sediment. It can leach into the water, and damage the performance of your hot water heater.
With a Berkey’s Club membership, you get the benefit of an annual maintenance appointment to keep things running at their best and to give you the peace of mind that it won’t fail you at an inopportune time. Call Berkeys’ today for more information about the Berkey’s Club or for help with your water heater system.