Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Irving, TX
Berkeys Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkeys Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkeys Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
You can find a tank water heater in most homes in Irving, TX. That’s because they are still the most common type, despite the increasing popularity of tankless units. A tank-style water heater keeps water at a constant hot temperature so that you can use it for your showers and washing dishes. As the water depletes it is constantly replenished and heated up. There is always the risk that you run out of hot water if you use it faster than it can be refilled.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
It is never a good idea to try to repair or install a hot water heater on your own. The reason for this is that you could cause damage while you are working on it. It might be obvious right away, or you could end up with a hidden issue that just secretly gets worse over time. Call Berkeys Plumbing in Irving to have a trained professional work on your water heater so that it is done right.
Water heaters can also be dangerous if not handled properly. They can release carbon monoxide, explode, or you could get shocked. A professional from Berkeys will make sure that the work is done safely.
Berkeys will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
There are several potential issues that can only be detected by a trained plumber who inspects your water heater. Catching problems early on will help you avoid expensive repairs since the longer small issues are ignored, the worse they will get.
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
Proper maintenance will make sure that your hot water heater has a long lifespan and operates efficiently and effectively throughout that life. An Irving Berkeys plumber will maintain every component of your water heating system, including draining the water to flush out sediment and scale that can harm your unit and affect your water quality.
A Berkeys Club membership comes with an annual inspection visit included in the membership price. This includes making sure that your anode rod is in good shape. The rod is what keeps the water hot, and can wear down over time. By investing in a club membership you can make sure that you are never stuck without hot water unexpectedly when it’s the most inconvenient. Give Berkeys a call for more information so that you never have to worry about the reliability of your hot water heater.