Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Highland Village, TX
Berkeys Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkeys Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkeys Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Don’t’ trust your tank-style water heater to just anyone. Contact the water heater experts in Highland Village, TX at Berkeys Plumbing. Our plumbing professionals can handle any repair, installation, or inspection you might need. Your water heater works by storing water as it comes into the home and keeping it at a constant temperature. When you go to shower or use your washing machine, the water is available and ready to go. As the water in the tank is used, it refills so that you are never left without, unless you use a lot all at once.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
Working on your water heater is not something you should try yourself. Sure, they might seem simple enough, but water heaters are more complicated than they seem. They need to be serviced and repaired by trained professionals. Berkeys Plumbing in Highland Village has fully-licensed plumbers who have the experience and knowledge to get the job done right. Trying to work on a water heater yourself could end up causing more damage, which will make your situation even more frustrating and costly.
Going the DIY route can also expose you, your family, and your home to risk. Water heaters are connected to a power source and could leak carbon monoxide. Then, there is always the risk of water damage if water leaks out from a poorly tightened connection. Contact a professional to have the job done safely.
Berkeys will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
You may experience some issues with your water heater that will necessitate the need to have a Berkeys plumber inspect it. By addressing these issues early and catching any other problems, you can avoid larger, more expensive repairs. These issues include:
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
Regular maintenance of your water heater will extend its life and keep it running effectively at all times. A Berkeys plumber in Highland Village can drain your water heater on a yearly basis to remove sediment and scale buildup that can harm your water heater and affect the quality of your water.
You can get maintenance services included with a Berkeys Club membership. A plumber will inspect and maintain your water heater once a year to make sure that everything is in good condition. They will inspect your anode rod, which is what heats up the water and is susceptible to wearing down over time. By investing in a membership, you are helping save on the cost of repairs down the road. Call Berkeys today for more information about the Berkeys Club membership or to join.