Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Grapevine, TX
Berkeys Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkey’s Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkey’s Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
If you’re looking for help with your hot water heater, then call Berkey’s in Grapevine, TX. You want to make sure that your water heater doesn’t fail you when you most need it. Standard water heaters have a tank that stores and keeps water heated at all times. That way there will always be hot water available when you need it. They are kept heated with propane, natural gas, and solar energy. At Berekey’s, we pride ourselves on being the hot water heater experts in the area.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
Hot water heaters probably look pretty simple. However, looks can be deceiving, and they are actually complicated appliances that need to be handled by professionals. Make sure to call Berkey’s Plumbing to provide you with exceptional repair and installation services from licensed plumbers who take pride in their work. Trying to repair a hot water heater could make the problem worse and cost you even more money and stress in the long run.
Not to mention that it could be dangerous for you and your home. There is always the risk of shock, carbon monoxide poisoning, or fire from explosion. If you want it done safely and done well, then call Berkeys. We will:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
Having your entire plumbing system including your water heater is vital to make sure that it is reliable at all times. Catching issues before they develop into big problems is much cheaper and safer than waiting until disaster strikes. Here are some of the most common and costly issues that can be nipped in the bud with an inspection.
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
Along with regular inspections, make sure to have your hot water heater maintained on a regular schedule as well. Contact Berkey’s to give your heater a tune-up, including draining the water. Sediment and scale can build up in the tank, which can affect its performance and cause it to run inefficiency and ineffectively.
A Berkey’s Club Membership comes with an annual inspection and maintenance visit. Along with draining the water, our technicians can inspect every component, including the anode rod. The anode rod keeps the water hot, but it can deteriorate with time. Spending a little extra on a membership means that you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that Berkey’s Plumbing has your water heater taken care of.