Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Flower Mound, TX
Berkey’s Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkey’s Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkey’s Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Every building has a hot water heater, but not every homeowner takes as much care of them as they should. Most homes in Flower Mound, TX have tank-style hot water heaters. These heaters store water in a large tank and keep it heated until it is ready for use. It refills automatically as the water depletes. A Berkely’s plumber can work on any hot water heater, no matter what brand and type.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
It would be a mistake to try to save money by installing or repairing your hot water heater yourself. While you may not have to pay for a technician, you may end up paying much more if you make a mistake or miss something. Hire a licensed, insured plumber from Berkey’s for all of your hot water heater needs. You may do more damage, or you could put yourself at risk.
Incorrectly installing a hot water heater could release carbon monoxide, cause an explosion, or shock you. By calling Berkey’s, you can make sure that your installation is done safely.
Berkey’s will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safely connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections in Flower Mound, TX
Having a trained plumber inspect your hot water heater is crucial for preventing minor issues from growing into major ones. If you see any of the following signs, call Berkey’s right away to inspect the unit.
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
To avoid costly repairs, give your hot water heater a longer lifespan, and keep it running optimally at all times, call Berkey’s to have an annual maintenance visit. This service includes draining the unit to remove scale and sediment. It builds up and can leak into your hot water, as well as damage the performance of your hot water heater.
Fortunately, with a Berkey’s Club member you get the benefit of a Berkey’s plumber coming to your home to provide an annual maintenance visit. They will make sure that your anode rod is in good shape. It can wear down over time and stop working, leaving you in the cold. Call Berkey’s today for more information about a club membership, or for any help you might need with your hot water heater.