Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Colleyville, TX
Berkeys Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkeys Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkeys Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Most homes in Colleyville, TX and the surrounding area have traditional tank-style water heaters. Tankless water heaters are getting more popular all the time, but a tank boiler is still at the top. It works by heating up water in the large basin and keeping it at a constant temperature until it is ready to be used. It’s fueled by propane, electricity, natural gas, or even solar energy in some cases. If the household uses a lot of hot water it can run out, at which point it will take some time for it to refill so that there is hot water available again for use.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
Don’t let the look of a hot water heater fool you. They have many components that require maintenance and proper care, and they should not be serviced or installed by someone who is not a professional. Berkey’s has fully-licensed plumbers on staff who can service any hot water heater so that you don’t have to. By trying it yourself, you could inadvertently cause more damage, which will be more expensive and frustrating down the road.
Water heaters can also be dangerous if not handled right. They can explode, or you could get electrocuted, or you could even expose yourself to carbon monoxide poisoning. Don’t take a chance! Call Berkey’s Plumbing in Colleyville today for help.
Berkey’s will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safely connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
There are several common issues that regular inspections can help to prevent. Berkey’s in Colleyville has expert inspectors who can make sure to catch issues before they develop into plumbing catastrophes.
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
Inspections are one way to prevent problems and make small repairs before they get too big. Regular maintenance will prevent those problems from occurring at all. A trained Berkey’s technician can drain the water from your hot water heater to remove any sediment that might cause problems with your unit. It can also leak into the water in your home and affect the quality of the water.
With a Berkey’s Club Membership you get access to a trained Berkey’s professional to provide inspection and maintenance services once a year. You can trust that your water heater will always be reliable because an experienced technician is on the job. Call Berkey’s today for more information about the club program or to talk about how we can help.