Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Carrollton, TX
- Berkeys Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkeys Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkeys Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
If you are needing help with your tank-style water heater, then look no further than Berkeys Plumbing in Carrollton for all of your needs. A tank water heater stores water and keeps it heated at all times until it is called for use. It is fueled through the home’s electrical system, or with propane or natural gas. As the water is used, it continuously fills back up again so there is always water for your laundry, showering, and dishwashing.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
It’s never a good idea to work on a water heater yourself, since it requires very specialized knowledge and training. That’s why you need the help of the professionals at Berkeys Plumbing in Carrollton. Too many DIY water heater jobs end up causing more damage than was originally present, which will cost much more than just having the job handled by a professional. Not to mention the stress and frustration of not having hot water available.
Trying to work on your water heater yourself can be dangerous as well. There is a risk of shock, carbon monoxide poisoning, and explosion. With a professional, you can be sure that things will be handled safely and properly.
Berkeys will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
Getting your water heater inspected can help to prevent major plumbing disasters with your hot water heater. By identifying issues early, a professional from Berkeys can repair them to nip them in the bud so they don’t require more expensive repairs down the road. Some of those issues can be:
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
Maintenance is the other way to keep from having to shell out for expensive repairs and keep your water heater running at its best at all times. A Berkeys plumber in Carrollton can perform maintenance services like drain your tank each year to remove silt and sediment that builds up and causes problems with your water heater.
With a Berkeys Club membership, you get an annual maintenance visit included. Every aspect of your water heating system will be examined and tweaked, including the anode rod. The rod provides the heat for the tank and will wear down over time. By investing in your membership you can save on stress and repair bills down the road. Call Berkeys today for more information or to join the club.