Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Bedford, TX
Berkeys Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkeys Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkeys Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
We all have a hot water heater in our homes. For most homeowners in Bedford, TX, their particular type is a tank-style water heater. This is the one that is a large basin that stores water as it comes into the home and keeps it heated at all times. Since it is the most common, Berkeys Plumbing has prided ourselves on making sure that our plumbers are the absolute best in the business at installing, repairing, inspecting and maintaining tank water heaters.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
Your water heater is not something that you should try to DIY. Whether it needs repairs, or you need a new one, it should always be handled by a professional plumber who has the appropriate training and expertise to work on water heaters. Berkeys Plumbing in Bedford has licensed and insured plumbers who are water heater industry experts. They can work on all makes, models, and brands. If you try to work on your water heater on your own, you could make the problem worse, or potentially expose yourself to danger. There is a real danger of getting shocked, burnt, or exposed to carbon monoxide. With Berkeys, the job will be done effectively and safely.
Berkeys will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
There are several issues that could potentially pop up with your water heater. When they do, it’s best to have your unit inspected to see what might be causing the problem. By calling Berkeys right away you can catch any problems while they are small so that they don’t develop into major catastrophes.
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
Along with inspections, the best thing you can do for the health of your water heater is to give it regular maintenance from a trained Bedford Berkeys plumber. They will give your water heater a needed tuneup, including draining the unit to remove scale and sediment buildup that could be leaking into your water.
With a Berkeys Club membership, you will get an annual inspection and maintenance visit included. That means that you can rest your head knowing you are in good hands. They will provide all the maintenance services you need, including with the anode rod. The anode rod is the instrument that heats the water, and it can deteriorate if not properly cared for. Contact Berkeys today for more information or to join Berkeys Club.