Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Arlington, TX
Berkeys Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Berkeys Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Berkeys Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Tank-style water heaters are in most homes in Arlington, TX, which is why at Berkeys Plumbing we pride ourselves on being experts in installation, inspection, and repair. These water heaters work by storing water as it comes into the home and keeping it heated at a constant temperature. The energy to keep the tank heated is provided by propane, electricity, natural gas, or solar energy. The hot water is then available when you turn on your taps or use your appliances. When the tank depletes, it fills up again automatically so there is always hot water available.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
On the surface, hot water heaters seem pretty simple. However, you should not attempt to fix or install one yourself. Contact the Arlington professionals at Berkeys for help. Our plumbers are fully certified and licensed, and carry insurance to protect you and your home. If you attempt to DIY your furnace repair, you may end up doing more damage. This can lead to a longer time without hot water and higher repair costs.
Not only that, but you could put yourself and your home at risk. Water heaters come with a risk of shock, explosion, or carbon monoxide poisoning. You could also risk water damage to your home.
Berkeys will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
Inspections will help to keep your water heater running smoothly and efficiently at all times. By identifying problems early, you can prevent them from developing into major problems down the road. Some of the issues that would require an inspection, include:
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
Along with inspections, regular maintenance will also help extend the life of your water heater and keep it running reliably. Small repairs to fix small problems are always preferable to big repairs. They cost less, and your water heater won’t’ be out of commission for long. Regular maintenance from an Arlington Berkeys plumber will include flushing out your heater to remove built-up sediment and scale inside the tank. They can affect the quality of your water and affect the performance of the water heater.
With a Berkeys Club membership, an annual inspection and maintenance visit is included, which includes draining. A Berkeys professional will inspect every component of your water heater, including the anode rod. The rod heats up the water, but it can wear down. By investing in a membership you will save the cost of larger repairs in the future. Call Berkeys today for more information about Berkeys Club and to sign up.