Keep Your Family, Plumbing & The Environment SAFE! With BioOne Drain & Septic Cleaner
What is BioOne?
BioOne drain and septic cleaning treatment is one of the best and environmentally friendly solutions for wastewater, including drain lines, septic tanks, drain fields, grease traps and more. It has the ability to degrade inorganic & hazardous materials that can accumulate in your pipes and/or septic system. BioOne drain cleaner is easy to use and has been recognized by the EPA’s Safer Choice Program. For more information, please check the information tabs above, or use the form above if you’d like more information. BioOne Eco-friendly is safe for your family, pets, plumbing, and the environment. For Sale by leading Dallas Plumbing Contractor, Berkeys Plumbing.
- Superior ability to degrade many stubborn inorganic & hazardous contaminants.
- The safest & best product to degrade FOG (fats, oils, & grease) and other organics that find their way down drains.
- Maintains operation and restores normal flow of drain lines, septic systems and grease traps in all types of situations.
- Surpasses any other product you will find in the marketplace.
- Manufactured to food standards even though it’s not a food product.
- Each batch of BioOne goes through over 100 quality control checks.
- Comes in a ready-to-use 64oz. solution for residential and commercial use (food service establishments)
- BioOne is far superior to other “bio” products. Other typical Bio-degradable proucts are…
- … spore based microbes which need optimal conditions to work
- … contain enzymes which only liquefy FOG (fats, oils, & grease)
- Thrives in any environment that you introduce it in
- All-natural and U.S EPA Safer Choice Program recognized
- 2015 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award!
- 1st microbial product ever recognized
- Recognized as an environmentally preferred product that performs well and is safer for human health and the environment
- Composed of 100% live vegetative microbes
- Safer for People, Pipes, and Pets
Directions for Product Use
- Preventive Maintenance: Apply 2 ounces per month directly into each drain.
- Slow drains: Apply 2 ounces per day directly into drain for 5 consecutive days or until drain flows freely.
- Septic System: Flush ½ gallon down the toilet immediately after pumping. Add 4 ounces per month to maintain system.
- Preventive Maintenance: Apply 4 ounces per week directly into each drain.
- Slow Drains: Apply 4 ounces per day directly into drain for 5 consecutive days or until drain flows freely.
- Grease Traps: Apply 1 gallon per month directly into grease trap. For best results, apply BioOne® during times of minimal water usage. Store at room temperature.
What is the EPA Safer Choice Program?
With an ever increasing demand for environmentally friendly products, nearly 85% of businesses are now creating sustainability initiatives. According to surveys, more consumer are considering the environmental impact of a product before making a purchase.
The U.S. EPA Safer Choice Program reflects the worldwide interest for environmental safety and sustainability and the purpose of the program is to help identify and develop environmentally safer products.
The inclusion of the Safer Choice label is only permitted after a product passes a rigorious review process including an independently conducted review by a science review team. The 3rd-party team carefully screens each ingredient for any potential human health and environmental effects and reviews their chemical structures to see how it could impact the environment and people.
Only products that pass this test are sent for approval. BioOne has passed the U.S. EPA’s Safer Choice Program’s criteria and proudly displays the Safer Choice logo in recognition of its positive effect on human health and the environment.
BioOne is currently unavailable