Kirkwood Hollow is a Southlake, Texas neighborhood. Kirkwood Hollow is largely made up of large, reasonably priced residences. This is a well-established community that began building in 1999 and was completed in 2005. Here is some information listed below :
- Year of construction: 2005
- (Estimated) number of homes: 161
- 4,919 square feet on average
- Home values range from $94 to $119. (prices per square foot)
- Annual HOA dues (estimated): $900
- Clubhouse, community pool, and playground are among the amenities.
- Southlake Town Square, DFW Airport, Grapevine Lake, Great Wolf Lodge, and Gaylord Texan are all nearby attractions.
- Walnut Grove Elementary, 2520 N. White Chapel Blvd., Southlake, TX 76092, is part of the Carroll ISD.
- Southlake, TX 76092, Durham Intermediate School, 801 Shady Oaks Dr.
- Southlake, TX 76092: Carroll Middle School, 800 E. Kirkwood Blvd.
- Carroll High School is located at 501 W. Southlake Blvd. in Southlake, Texas.
Total of 0.2279 (per $100 value), subdivided into:
- 5066 City of Southlake
- 4620 Tarrant County
- 2640 Tarrant County College
- 1377 Tarrant County Hospital
- Carroll ISD – 1.4150
- Kirkwood Resort – With a base height of 7,800 feet, this stunning Sierra ski resort is accessible for superb skiing in the winter and great hiking trails in the summer.
- Tarn Hows is a magnificent man-made beauty place. A beck was dammed in Victorian times, resulting in the tarns we see today. The Hows are the neighboring little wooded hills, which are stunning. The Lake District is a truly classic English scenery, as many poems and stories about it attest. This is an event not to be missed.
- Scafell Pike will be just up your alley if you enjoy a good challenge. It is England’s tallest peak, standing at 978 meters. Most people begin their journey at Wasdale Head; the journey takes you alongside Wastwater, a beautiful lake flanked by Red Pike, Kirk Fell, Great Gable, and, of course, Scafell Pike.
- This is a view that you will never forget. ‘Surprise View’ is the name of the vantage point. If you continue over Ashness Bridge, you’ll come upon this stunning sight: Derwentwater in all its grandeur, with Bassenthwaite Lake visible if the weather cooperates.
- Air Force is a waterfall unlike any other. This is an incredible exhibition of strength and beauty that must be seen to be believed. If the water levels are high, you’ll be treated to a spectacular spectacle.
- Grasmere, nestled in the heart of the Lake District, is a treat to discover. Cute homes, shops, pubs, and cafes abound in the village, not to mention the famed Grasmere Gingerbread, which is still offered in the original cottage where Sarah Nelson originally lived and worked. The stunning fells surrounding Grasmere will enchant you as well, with Helm Crag to the south and Dunmail Raise to the north, it’s easy to see why so many poets and writers found inspiration in this delightful section of the Lake District.
Brockhole, located on the banks of Lake Windermere between Ambleside and Windermere, is a must-see for visitors of all ages.