Whole-House Electrical Surge Protection by Berkeys
Protect Your Valuable Electronics with BERKEYS Whole-House Power & Lightning Surge Protection, Installed by a Licensed Electrician
Did You Know:
- There were 114,740 insurer-paid lightning claims in 2013*
- The Average Paid Claim was $5,869*
- The average cost per claim rose nearly 122% from 2004-2013…due to huge increase in the number and value of consumer electronics in homes.
- And many standard home insurance policies don’t cover power surges or lighting strikes*
How Whole House Power Surge Protection Works
Residential surge protection has long been viewed as an important safety consideration and guidance has been issued in the past to help homeowners protect their house and its contents. This protection has often been described as being similar to an insurance policy, partly because there is not an NFPA code requirement for SPD installation in residences. Today’s residences often contain electronic equipment throughout, including appliances, computers, security systems, life safety equipment, automation systems for internet-enabled applications, and home entertainment systems.
Expensive Items At Risk:
- Televisions & Computers; Washers & Dryers; Refrigerators
- Anything Connected to Outlets; Smart Phones; Tablets; Laptops
- Security Systems; Fuse Boxes
Ask about an In-Home Assessment and Estimate for safeguarding your home from power & lightning surge.
Three Ways Whole House Surge Protection can be Added to Your Electrical Panel
Examples of Damage Caused by Power Surges
Serving the Greater DFW Metroplex and Denton & Tarrant Counties including: Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Frisco, Southlake, Grapevine, Arlington, Irving, McKinney, Flower Mound, Keller, North Richland Hills, Trophy Club, Colleyville, Coppell, Haslet, Argyle, Lantana and other nearby cities.