Improve Indoor Air Quality
The air inside our homes isn’t always what we’d like it to be – clean, fresh, odorless, and without contaminants.
If you’re unsure of your home’s air quality, take this quick test:
- Does anyone in your family have breathing challenges?
- Do you ever smell pet odors in your home?
- Do you ever smell cooking odors or musty odors?
- Would you like to reduce dust in your home?
- Do you have cigarette smokers or smoke odors in your home?
- Would you like to reduce approximately 90% of airborne bacteria, viruses, and germs?*
- Would you like to reduce up to 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and germs such as Staph, MRSA Superbug, E. Coli, Strep, and mold on kitchen/bath surfaces?**
If you answered YES to three or more questions, you might want to consider the activTek INDUCT 2000 “Air Scrubber Plus” for your home. This technology is designed to help eliminate indoor air quality risks. The germicidal UV light helps reduce airborne micro-organisms, and the “Air Scrubber Plus” effectively works on eliminating gases, vapors, VOCs, and odors.
Proven Indoor Air Quality Technology
- This technology is based on NASA research developed for the International Space Station to reduce exposure to harmful contaminants and has been awarded Certified Space Technology by the NASA affiliated Space Foundation.
- This technology is environmentally green and friendly. It uses only 19 watts of electricity and it complies with all Federal EPA, FDA, and OSHA regulations, including California air Resource Board Regulations.
Call Berkeys at (972) 464-2057 to learn more about activTek INDUCT 2000 or schedule an appointment online »
*Study conducted by Dr. Sergey A. Grinshpun, University of Cincinnati. Published in the Journal of Environment Science and Technology, January 2007.
***These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They are designed to improve the Indoor Air Quality by: (1) Reducing particles in the air such as dust and pollen (2) Reducing VOC’s (chemical pollution) and (3) Reducing micro-organisms (germs, viruses, bacteria).