Now it’s easier than ever to Schedule your Repair, Maintenance or Estimate with Berkeys.
You can use our Online Scheduling App by clicking the button below.
(For first time users, you can watch a short video below explaining how it works and what to expect).
- Or you can call or text us 24/7: 817-405-0740
- Or you can fill out the form below and let us know how we can help
- Schedule Your Tune-Up/Inspection/Maintenance Here »
For more information about the online scheduling process and expectations, read below.
If you’re not ready to book an appointment online yet, call you can call or text 817-405-0740 or fill out the form below so our customer service can get back to you as soon as possible.
How Online Scheduling works and what to expect:
- When you schedule online, you will be placed on the calendar for that day of service (some exceptions may apply, but you will be notified that day). Just follow the steps to help us understand how to help you best. The more information you provide, the better we can help (including photos and other options or alternate appointment date).
- You will receive a response from us confirming your request.
- Approximately 45-minutes prior to the technician arriving, you will be sent a text and/or email which includes his/her name, photo and quick bio.
- If we have any questions or concerns about your request, we will call you in advance.
- You may contact us anytime to verify, change or ask questions about your scheduled visit.
- All online bookings are subject to any standard Dispatch Fees.
- All pricing for your repair will be provided up front, in writing, with options, and is guaranteed not to change once work begins.
- You will receive warranties on parts & labor associated with each type of repair. Members of our Peace of Mind Plans receive extended warranties.
Do you still have questions or want to learn more before scheduling your appointment?
Call or Text 817-405-0740 or complete the form below and one of our customer service representatives will follow-up with you shortly.