Want to save even more water, time, energy and money? Check out the Rinnai Hybrid Tank-Tankless Gas Water Heater »
Rinnai Tankless Water Heater Features
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Energy Factor of .82 for Natural Gas and Propane
- Built-in Rinnai Circ-LogicTM recirculation program activates a pump at specific intervals to regulate and maximize efficiency and comfort
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured Homes
- Special detection program to prevent serious long-term damage
- Locks in the temperature to avoid sudden changes
- Rinnai Luxury Series Tankless Water Heater Product Warranty
Capacity: Based on 70°F ground temperature. Customer has the option of using the following appliances instead of a shower: residential grade clothes washing machines or dishwashers. Shower heads assumed to be 2.5 gpm mixed flow rate or less. If customshower fixtures i.e. body sprays, large rain heads, or tubs over 60 gallons in capacity are used, please contact Rinnai. Bathroom sink faucets assumed to be 2 gpm mixed flow rate or less. Assumed mixed temperature on shower heads and bathroom sink faucets to be 104° F.Assumed Rinnai set point to be 120°F. Assumed 50 psi – 80 psi inlet water pressure for maximum flow.
Why choose a Rinnai Gas Tankless, versus Electric?
Your Trust Certified BERKEYS Plumber can provide you with the best recommendations for your home. But here are just a few reasons to consider Gas vs. Electric in your tankless option.
- According to CenterPoint Energy, natural gas prices are consistently two to three times lower than electric prices.
- According to Energy.gov, “For homes that use 41 gallons or less of hot water daily, demand (or tankless) water heaters can be 24% to 34% more energy efficient than conventional storage tank water heaters.” Tankless water heaters (if gas-fired) will save homeowners over $100 annually the longer they remain in service. Electric tankless water heaters still save homeowners around $44 per year according to the US Department of Energy.
- Compared to standard Electrical tank water heaters which can only heat so much water for so long until the unit cannot keep up, Gas Tankless water heaters offer homeowners an endless hot water supply.
- Tankless heaters in general have a significantly longer useful lifespan than tank water heaters, lasting almost twice as long in some cases.
- Tankless heaters in general require significantly less storage space than a storage tank water heater.
- Tankless heaters can be installed outside on an exterior wall for more space savings.
CENTERPOINT REFERENCE: Natural gas vs Electricity