Tankless Water Heaters
We Recommend Rinnai
The biggest demand for hot water is usually in the morning when a family is getting ready for work and school. The tank is drained; it fills back up, the heater turns on and runs full blast as you walk out the door. You don’t need hot water then! Furthermore, the water cools and is re-heated in the tank several times each day, wasting energy and running up your utility bills, this makes your homes water heater decisions extremely valuable.
If you want to improve efficiency, save on utility bills, and have hot water instantly from bath and kitchen faucets, we recommend Rinnai tankless water heaters for their many advantages.
- Operating costs are up to 40% less
- Endless supply of hot water – water is heated as fast as it is used
- No waste of energy for reheating water over and over
- Small size permits flexible installation options inside and out
- Longer service life – 20 years average
- Unlike many competitors’ products, Rinnai tankless water heaters are engineered to work with “looped” recirculating plumbing installations
- Endless Supply of Hot Water
A Tankless Water Heater endlessly supplies your home with hot water, when you need it. This means a greater level of comfort, while saving energy and money on your utilities.
Berkeys is proud to offer the new Rinnai RH-180 Hybrid Water Heater. It combines the on-demand heating technology of a Tankless Water Heater with an efficient storage tank. The result is more than twice the capacity of a traditional tank.
Berkeys is ready to provide all the information you need in order to make an informed decision about your home’s type of water heater. The place for many homeowners to start is have a water heater inspection to see how well your current unit is working.