Plumbing Jobs in Dallas / Ft. Worth, TX
Are you an experienced plumbing technician seeking a Plumbing Job in Dallas / Ft. Worth? Apply at Berkeys.
Berkeys is growing and we are looking for the most skilled, committed and customer focused licensed plumbers in Dallas / Ft. Worth, that want to be part of our great team! If you’re looking for a company with a great reputation, better work environment and better pay and benefits, then Berkeys could be the place for you!
All Plumbing Jobs In Dallas / Ft. Worth are not created equal. Berkeys cares for our employees and strives to provide the best benefits and work atmosphere in the industry.
We invite you to review our career opportunities and apply for those positions that are best for you.
BENEFITS: (Add’l Details Provided at Interview)
- Top competitive pay
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Training
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Team Contests & Events
- Uniforms Provided & Serviced
STRONG EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- General Residential and some light Commercial Plumbing
- Hot Water Heater replacement and repair
- Fixture Replacement (Faucets, Tubs, and Toilets)
- Bath remodeling
- Sewer, Gas and Water Service Replacement (trouble shooting using video inspection)
- Drain Cleaning utilizing conventional sewer machines and high power jetters
- Leak Location and repair – under slab, sewer, water, pool and sprinkler systems
- Other requirements
- Estimating, selling, offering options on a daily basis and exceed sales quota a must – no salary cap – performance dictates income
- Explaining/educating customers on their plumbing needs at their level – flat rate pricing
- Climb in/out of box trucks, able to lift over 75 lbs. and work in the Texas summer heat
- Current Texas plumbing license – Tradesman and above (We will check it)
- Current Texas driver’s license – clean driving record (We will check it)
- Passion for the industry and seeking a long-term career – a place to call home
- Ability to pass background/reference checks and drug test. Our employees, our products and service guarantees are among the best in the industry.
How to Apply:
We are looking for family oriented, fun, hard-working organized, positive superior customer service plumbing technicians.
- Inquire with: Mr. Sims or Mr. Wooldridge at (817) 481-5869
- Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person at our location at 2875 Market Loop, Southlake, TX, 76092